Monday 14 January 2013

Dynamic Duos Card Challenge #35


I chose another Dynamic Duos challenge as my first card challenge of 2013, hopefully the first of many :)


Although I had never worked with this colour combo, I was inspired (and challenged!) by the design team's gorgeous cards, especially Karen's beautiful rolled flowers :) My own rolled flower was made with a strip of paper that I punched with the same same design punch as I made the squared frame with.  I pushed myself to get this card done by today, as I'm giving it away tomorrow! 



Card Recipe:  Stamps: Verve 'Making a Statement'; Inks: CTMH Chocolate & Pear; Paper: Recollections; MS punches; CTMH Corner Rounder, Liquid Glass, Quilling Tool, Mocha Opaques gems; green twine, hole punch & 3D foam tape from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the flower! Thanks for making Dynamic Duos your first choice for 2013! Hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Tania! I love the die cut frame and all of the prety details you added. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos to share your first card for 2013! Whoo hoo!! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many details! I adore that square frame, and all the layers on the bottom. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos as your first challenge of 2013. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that punched frame, and that little bird is adorable! Thanks for playing with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete