Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tania's Dynamic Duos Card Challenge #32

I was up to another Dynamic Duos card challenge this week!

I hadn't used my CTMH Find Your Style stamp set in a while, and thought it would go well with their 'pretty in pink & rose red' theme this week.
After stamping the dress form stamp in CTMH black ink, I thought it looked a little plain, so I dressed it up with some pink ribbon (the frill behind it was accidental, but I thought it looked cute, so instead of trimming it off, I left it there).  I used some 3-D foam tape to attach it to the card.
I used the dress form stamp once again to create the stamped border.  
I was planning on a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment, but couldn't find an image or font stamp that I liked, so I went with the 'friend' stamp that came in the set. I stamped it on some pink vellum paper and attached it with a thin strip of black paper and a couple of pink rhinestones.
Finally, I glued the top layer of the card to some Bazzill pink cardstock. 
I'd like to think it turned out to be 'simple yet chic' :)




Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Tania, this is gorgeous! I really love this image, I must dig it out again :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Tania! I love it when a happy accident happens...in this case, it certainly worked to your advantage! I especially like the thin pink border on the left side of the card. So unique! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Love the little pink trim you've added to the dress form! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love how simple your card is to let that dress form stand out so perfectly. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete